At ShoreSports we use the most up to date wide-style boards and lightweight sails. Our instructors are trained to RYA instructor standards and have years of teaching experience.
10-Hour Windsurf Hire Package
Beginner and Advanced • Great for extra practice after beginners course!
- 10 Hour Hire Card - Beginner
Experience 10-Hour Windsurf Hire Package in Christchurch with ShoreSports
At ShoreSports Christchurch we use the most up-to-date Starboard and Tushingham windsurfing equipment! Our hire prices include everything you need board, rig, wetsuit and buoyancy aids or harnesses…
- As a high end windsurfing school, we keep the latest range of both boards and sails for all abilities. Our RYA Senior Windsurfing Instructors have years of experience and are keen to get you up and going as soon as possible. The shallow waters of Christchurch Harbour in Dorset make an ideal location for windsurfing.
- After your beginner course why not hire the equipment to get that extra practice. Windsurf equipment hire is available from us at Mudeford Quay throughout the summer. We have a great range of boards and sails, so the right equipment is there to suit most needs. At ShoreSports we pride ourselves on having the best equipment for our lessons and hire, which is why we have the latest kit from Starboard and Tushingham.
- Christchurch harbour offers one of the best locations for windsurfing in the country. Its sheltered and shallow waters provide the perfect environment for both beginner and advanced windsurfers alike. The green at Mudeford Quay is the ideal location in which to launch, with a large grass area and plenty of parking.
- The 10 Hour Hire Card is a great way to to continue windsurfing after your beginner course. The card allows you to use both beginner and advanced equipment to help you progress your skills.
- Age 16+ to rent alone, permission from 18 and over for under that age