Going from Lake Pier at Hamworthy, Paddle round two of the islands of the world’s second largest natural harbour.
Kayak Tours: Iford Bridge Tour to Mudeford Quay
Stop at a pub or picnic! • Chance for seeing otters!
- 5 hours – return trip
- 2.5 hours – one way
- Singles - One way One person
- Singles - Return Trip One person
- Doubles - One way 2 people
- Doubles - Return Trip 2 people
Experience Kayak Tours: Iford Bridge Tour to Mudeford Quay with ShoreSports
Choose between one way trip or return. One way is Iford to Mudeford, so you paddle with the tide. Round trip starts at Mudeford Quay.
Going up to Iford Bridge takes you up the Stour river past Christchurch and Tuckton to the Iford Sizzler pub. With plenty to see including the priory, the Captains Club hotel and the safe busy water ways. But the best is saved for the last section of the river, where it goes very quiet and peaceful and with the chance of seeing otters.
Going to Iford and back takes the whole day, which gives you the chance to stop for lunch either at the Sizzler Pub or a picnic on the grass over looking the river. Before we paddle gently down stream back to Mudeford.
- Our trips need a minimum of three participants to run, if we do not reach this number we will let you know 24 hours in advance and cancel you free of charge.